Stewards of a Sacred Trust
Trust is the common thread in any successful relationship, and must be earned over time.
Since its inception in 1984, WPC has embraced the role of a fiduciary – to act only in the best interest of the client. While many other firms were founded on “selling” investments, our commitment to planning and advice has built a foundation of trust over the years, and holds everything we do accountable to your forecasted outcomes. This accountability – what we consider the stewardship of your resources – defines our commitment to the Unique Client Experience.
- Client Focused – fostering personal long term relationships
- Empowerment – educating our clients to make informed decisions
- Transparency – disclosing the data, opportunities, risks and most importantly, fees
- Principles – sharing knowledge and experience with the next generation
“My legacy for this company will be to hire people who consistently live these principles and who will oversee Wealth Planning Corporation’s growth through multiple generations, enhancing our clients’ lives by truly being worthy stewards of the sacred trust they place in us.”
– C. Michael Johnson, founder